The Mentor Network Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem in United States
Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem Primary Location: -Choose One-United States Function: Clinical CareMeridian
Registered Nurse (RN) with CareMeridian
Bring your Nursing experience toour growing, mission-driven organization!
Come join our amazing team of Registered Nurses supporting individuals with brain and spinal cord injuries andother catastrophic injuries and illnesses. Make a difference every day as a patient advocateprovidingprescribed nursing services, training and supportsto address the medical and psychiatric needs of individuals with Acquired BrainInjury and other catastrophic injuries. We provide a balance of service and support – combining personal choice,flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, familyinvolvement and stability.
This is a fantastic role to continue your nursing career path within Specialty Rehabilitation and Human Services, and work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges with high staff-to-patient ratios. Our RN positions enjoy high-impact with those we serve while providing flexibility with your schedule and location while having career options to move up and across the organization.
Provide clinical care to address the medical needs of the individuals we serve
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served, ensure quality services provided
Provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services
Administer medications and provide documentation according to established guidelines
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes of condition
Ensure physicians’ orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional service providers.
- Provide technical assistance, medical oversight and training of program staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
- Provide input regarding health care services to be included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- Accompany individuals to medical visits in medical emergencies
- Actively attend and participate in team meetings as required
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and respect in all you do