The Mentor Network Program Services Clinical Coordinator in Taunton, Massachusetts
Program Services Clinical Coordinator Primary Location: MA-MATaunton-350 Myles Standish Blvd Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management Massachusetts MENTOR Description
Massachusetts MENTOR islooking for an individual who is caring and committed to the wellbeing ofadults with disabilities
Serving as a Program Services Clinical Coordinator (Caseworker), you can have an amazing impact in the quality of services for the individuals we support. Work with adults and their care providers while making bi-monthly or monthly visits to their home.
The PSCC functions as the liaison for families, clinical team, funding sources and DDS Shared Living/AFC providers. Coordinate service delivery to individuals with IDD; ensure compliance with funding agencies regulations, MENTOR policies/procedures and quality standards applicable to DDS Shared Living and AFC service model. Oversee services provided to individuals and their families; monitor quality of care delivered through assessment of needs; develop person-centered supports and the plan to meet those needs. Be part of a strong team of social workers and clinicians in this innovative community based model.
Program Services Clinical Coordinators are a critical link to the community for those we serve, as well as serving as a bridge between our direct care and clinical staff to ensure the seamless delivery of services to the individuals we support.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate person who is a strong advocate for people with disabilities. We seek someone who is committed to building professional relationships based on mutual respect with the people we serve, families, and other regulatory agencies while promoting independence, community inclusion and advocacy. Our Program Services Clinical Coordinator roles provide a fantastic opportunity to serve families and to continue a career path in Social and Human Services.
Specific tasks include:
- Coordinateand participate in the development and implementation of individual supportplans and placement goals
- Partnerwith DDS Shared Living/ AFC providers to identify individual needs and completecomprehensive assessments of those needs, monitor progress and evaluate qualityof supports and services. Utilizeinternal resources to assist individuals transitioning to adult services in a DDSShared Living/ AFC service model
- Aspart of the treatment team, collaborate with many other professionals (DayPrograms, Funding Sources, Therapists, Doctors, Guardians, Parents)
- Attendweekly supervision meetings with Clinical Supervisor to address questions, gainsupport, troubleshoot client needs; attend weekly staff meetings to discussprogram needs.
- Servein rotation (with Supervisor back-up) for After Hours Emergency On Callresponse
- Workcollaboratively with Direct Support Professionals (DSPs)