The Mentor Network Finance Manager in Tampa, Florida
Finance Manager Primary Location: FL-FLTampa-3258 Parkside Center Circle Function: Finance Florida MENTOR Description
The MENTOR Network is currently seeking a Finance Manager . Under the direct supervision of a Finance Director, the Finance Manager serves as a business partner for management of designated business units within operations, including providing financial analysis to support business decision making and ensuring the accuracy and integrity of P&L.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Analyzes financial data and makes recommendations based on analyses to the business units.
- Provides a variety of complex financial data and maintains and updates company financial models and plans.
- Analyzes and prepares analysis of business unit and program financial performance, uses professional financial concepts to achieve company objectives, and addresses complex business issues, in imaginative and practical ways, and implements growth in accordance with company goals, philosophies and values.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of financial statements.
- Ensures adherence to financial policies and procedures.
- Prepares and updates budget and forecasts for business units.
- Oversees the preparation of internal and external financial reports, and the year-end audit schedule package, including cost reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Ensures compliance with internal controls and code of conduct requirements.
- Assists in developing short and long-term plans that are consistent with MENTOR’s financial objectives, strategic initiatives and values.
- Assists in analysis of acquisitions and new business opportunities.
- Oversees AR for the business unit and coordinate with SSC where applicable
- Oversees GL for the business unit and coordinate with SSC where applicable
Directs and supervises assigned staff including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training. Makes recommendations on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Resolves employee problems within position responsibilities.