The Mentor Network Registered Nurse (RN) in Santa Rosa, California
Registered Nurse (RN) Primary Location: CA-CASanta Rosa-920 Baird Rd Function: Clinical Cornerstone Living Skills
Bring your RN experience to our growing,mission-driven organization! Wehave rewarding RN opportunities serving adults and children with intellectualand developmental disabilities and other specialized needs. Join our exceptional team of dedicated professionals!
Asa Registered Nurse with CornerstoneLiving Skills, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This positionsupports individuals we serve in residential settings. We seek a passionateindividual who can provide clinical care to persons with intellectual anddevelopmental disabilities. In this role you will utilize your skills to assessand ensure each individual’s health care needs are carried out with the supportof CNAs and LVNs.
Doyou have nursing experience and looking for a meaningful change in your worklife? Leverage your education and skillset with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growingteam today!
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes of condition
- Communicate with the Physician and external medical centers to ensure consistency of essential medical information
- Provides technical assistance, medical oversight and training of staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
- Administers medications and provides documentation according to established guidelines
- Provides input regarding health care services to be included in each individual’s service plan
- Monitors and ensures physicians orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
- Accompanies individuals to routine and emergency medical visits