The Mentor Network Registered Nurse in San Jose, California
Registered Nurse Primary Location: United States-CA-CASan Jose Function: Clinical California MENTOR
Bring your RN experience to our growing,mission-driven organization! Wehave rewarding RN opportunities serving adults and children with intellectualand developmental disabilities and other specialized needs. Join our exceptional team of dedicated professionals!
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here! Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As a Registered Nurse with California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports individuals we serve in residential settings. We seek a passionate individual who can provide clinical care to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities. In this role you will utilize your skills to assess and ensure each individual’s health care needs are carried out with the support of CNAs and LVNs.
Do you have nursing experience and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your education and skill set with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes of condition
- Communicate with the Physician and external medical centers to ensure consistency of essential medical information
- Provides technical assistance, medical oversight and training of staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
- Administers medications and provides documentation according to established guidelines
- Provides input regarding health care services to be included in each individual’s service plan
- Monitors and ensures physicians orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
- Accompanies individuals to routine and emergency medical visits If you have nursing experience and a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you!