The Mentor Network Direct Care Staff in Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
Direct Care Staff Primary Location: United States-MN-MNSaint Louis Park Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Hennepin Description
Are you a compassionate and caringperson looking to help people in your community? Are you looking for a careerthat is rewarding and fulfilling? If youanswered yes, then apply today to become a Caregiver/DirectSupport Professional with REMHennepin !
- Flexible, consistent schedules.
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
By joining the REM Hennepin team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional, youwill work with individuals with a range of challenges including intellectualand developmental disabilities, severe and persistent mental health, children'sbehavioral health and individuals with medically complex challenges. You willwork to restore and retain basic health functioning, independent living andcommunity skills.
We offer residential services withsupports tailored to the needs of each individual, including assistance withdaily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medicationadministration; and personal cares. DSP’s may also facilitate communityinvolvement by accompanying individuals on outings in their community orproviding transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSP’ssupport therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff toencourage individuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the qualityof life for those we support.