The Mentor Network Adolescent Caregiver in Saint Joseph, Minnesota
Adolescent Caregiver Primary Location: United States-MN-MNSaint Joseph Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Central Lakes
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB WITH AN IMPACT ON YOUTH?
If you have energy and are looking to work with adolescents with Autism or similar challenges, we are looking for you! Join our REM Central Lakes team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today!
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends and overnights
This position provides services to adolescents with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational activities together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible