The Mentor Network Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA) in Riverton, Utah
Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA) Primary Location: UT-UTRiverton-13747 S Redwood Rd Function: Clinical CareMeridian
Founded in 1989, CareMeridian provides a continuum of high quality, cost-effective post-acute care and rehabilitation options to people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and other life-altering injuries and medically-complex illnesses. With program locations throughout the Western United States, CareMeridian offers a distinctive service delivery model, merging an experienced and skilled health care and rehabilitation team with state-of-the-art technology in community-based program settings designed to meet each individual’s unique needs at every stage of recovery.
CareMeridian is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with CareMeridian you’ll be one of those special people designated to care for our patients.
For CareMeridian and The MENTOR Network, CNAs are critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
CareMeridian is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to perform hands-on nursing care with emphasis on daily care needs, personal hygiene, and behavior under supervision.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Perform resident care according to CareMeridian’s Policies and Procedures and regulatory guidelines.
2. Observe and report changes in the resident’s condition to the Charge Nurse.
3. Complete the CNA section of the daily nurses notes within required timeframes.
4. Initiate emergency procedures, if needed.
5. Prepare resident’s room for admission, obtaining equipment and supplies as needed.
6. Prepare resident for discharge. Remove equipment from room for terminal cleaning.
7. Follow CareMeridian’s Safety Policy and Procedure at all times, including those for fire and disaster.
• Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents and incidents to supervisor.
8. Use equipment correctly and safely.
9. Be responsible, when needed, for resident activity programs, including off‐site outings.
10. Participates in CareMeridian’s Performance Improvement Program.
11. Attend and participate in scheduled meetings, training/CEU program.
12. Able to work with and relate to behaviorally challenged residents.