The Mentor Network Program Director (LMFT/LCSW) in Riverside, California
Program Director (LMFT/LCSW) Primary Location: United States-CA-CARiverside Function: Management California MENTOR
Everybodyneeds a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated tomaking a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. We are looking for a talented Mental HealthProfessional to lead our state-of-the-art Family Support Service in Los AngelesCounty.
As the ProgramDirector (Clinical Supervisor) for California MENTOR Family SupportServices’ intensive Outpatient mental health program, you’ll be one of thoseextraordinary people to work with us. We seek a passionate leader who cansuccessfully direct program staff to provide high quality services for thefamilies we support in the community of Riverside, and its surrounding areas.In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations with the support of ourExecutive Director, Regional Director, Quality Assurance and Human Resourcesteam. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train youon the rest.
- Provides leadership for staff, families, and others associated with the service.
- Builds a team of quality mental health professionals
- Manages daily operations and all service delivery components of the Family Centered Treatment© model as well as intensive Outpatient mental health services for children, TAY, and their families.
- Provides supervision to licensed, licensed eligible, and waivered Clinicians.
- Participates in individual and peer supervision with other California MENTOR leaders in the state.
- Oversees administrative staff and functions
- Creates and implements marketing plan and develop business contacts.