The Mentor Network Area Director (LMFT/LCSW) in Riverside, California
Area Director (LMFT/LCSW) Primary Location: United States-CA-CARiverside Function: Management California MENTOR
Everybodyneeds a job but only extraordinary people work here . Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated tomaking a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.
Asan Area Director with CaliforniaMENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supportsProgram Directors and their operations in a variety of service lines in theRiverside County area. We seek a passionate leader who has successfullydirected program staff and has the ability to provide high quality services inmultiple programs and service lines. In this role you will lead ProgramDirectors to develop and implement meaningful supports for those we serve withthe collaboration of your Regional Director, Quality Assurance and HumanResources team. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’lltrain you on the rest.
Manages the operations within Riverside County for anintensive community based Outpatient mental health program. Provides direction,leadership and supervision of professional and other staff at the program siteto carry out operations and ensure quality services to persons being served. Ensures compliance with applicable State andFederal standards.
- Manages the operations within the entirety of Riverside County (Western, Mid-County, and Desert regions). Provides direction, leadership and supervision of professional and other staff at the program site to carry out operations and ensure quality services to persons being served.
- Responsible for financial performance of the area business unit, reviews financial statements, oversees purchasing, assures billing compliance and documentation.
- Implements area core growth strategy to increase census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages, and assists with new start development as appropriate.
- Maintains and fosters relations with community stakeholders, and referral agents; participates in building relationships with local legislators and government officials; and lobbies on behalf of persons being served, and Network as appropriate.
- Implements area strategies to maintain and foster relations with persons being served, families and guardians.
- Oversees area quality enhancement and implementation plan, coordinating Network standards, licensing requirements and individual persons being served needs; and reviews area incident reporting.
- Implements area incident management protocol; ensures timely incident reporting and implementation of corrective action; and assists with area investigations.
- Oversees development and implementation of area health and safety programs for persons being served and employees; and supervises area nurses as applicable.
- Maintains area compliance with Network and regulatory standards for clean, neat, safe living and working environments; and assures pleasant, age-appropriate, well-decorated home-like residential living environments; and directs area maintenance.
- Provides leadership including direct supervision of Program Directors and/or other staff; works with regional support team; implements Network employee practices; oversees area safety and workers’ compensation implementation; approves area involuntary terminations and reviews written warnings; and assists with employee orientation and training programs.
- Maintains licensing and compliance, including Medi-Cal certification, for area services and supports; assures timely and accurate documentation; oversees area implementation of Network compliance plan; and assists with correction orders and over-sees implementation of compliance plans.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
If youhave leadership experience and a passion for those we serve… we want to hearfrom you!