The Mentor Network Early Intervention Specialist Part Time in Ridgecrest, California
Early Intervention Specialist Part Time Primary Location: United States-CA-CARidgecrest Function: Training Education Services Creative Home Programs
Everybodyneeds a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated tomaking a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support peoplewith Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As an Early Intervention Specialist with Creative Home Programs , a partner of California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position provides early educational in-home services for an assigned caseload of infant/toddlers with special needs. We seek a passionate Specialist who can plan, schedule and provide early educational in-home services for an assigned caseload of infant/toddlers with special needs, with the support of your Program Supervisor, Program Director and Regional Director.
Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest. Do you want to move up? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
Area: Mainly Ridgecrest but all surrounding areas in Kern County may be required
- Conducts home visits bases on individual need and completes progress notes
- Administer and document all program assessments
- Design, implement and adapt activities for language, cognitive, fine and gross motor, sensory, self-help and social/emotional development for each individual
- Completes quarterly, six month and annual client reports
- Identifies needed changes and emergent needs on an ongoing basis
- Builds and maintains relationships with families
- Provide on call coverage for caseload