The Mentor Network Direct Support Professional in Prior Lake, Minnesota
Direct Support Professional Primary Location: United States-MN-MNPrior Lake Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM River Bluffs Description
Are you a compassionate and caringperson looking to help people in your community? Are you looking for a careerthat is rewarding and fulfilling? If youanswered yes, then apply today to become a Caregiver/Direct SupportProfessional with REM River Bluffs !
- Flexible, consistent schedules.
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
By joining the REM Minnesota team asa Caregiver/Direct Support Professional, you will work with individuals with arange of challenges including intellectual and developmental disabilities, severeand persistent mental health, children's behavioral health and individuals withmedically complex challenges. You will work to restore and retain basic healthfunctioning, independent living and community skills.
We offer residential services with supportstailored to the needs of each individual, including assistance with dailyactivities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration;and personal cares. DSP’s may also facilitate community involvement byaccompanying individuals on outings in their community or providingtransportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSP’s supporttherapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff toencourage individuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the qualityof life for those we support.