The Mentor Network Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Portland, Oregon
Accounts Receivable Coordinator Primary Location: United States-OR-ORPortland Function: Finance MENTOR Oregon Description
Ensure that all billing is completed accurately and on time, the general ledger states correct revenue and Accounts Receivable, and all Accounts Receivable remain current.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Prepare monthly billing and ensure all tasks are completed for month end billing. Bill correct party on a timely basis for services rendered. Maintain master list of all individuals' billing rates to ensure correct billing. Notify supervisor of any payment issues.
- Process and post payments received and adjustments for payments and rates while maintaining an appropriate level of segregation of duties. Maintain files on all monthly invoices.
- Research and resolve discrepancies on any client billing authorization. Collect funds from payers and other entities. Work with payers to resolve outstanding claims issues.
- Produce, distribute, and maintain monthly Accounts Receivable reports for analysis. Produce year end information for State and Corporate offices.
- Prepare bank deposits, statement reconciliations, cash applications, accumulation of data for invoicing, aging analysis, collections, and reconciliations of Accounts Receivable Sub-Ledger to General Ledger, if applicable. Complete bank deposits in a timely and accurate manner. Record all cash receipts into Oracle while maintaining an appropriate level of segregation of duties.
- Maintain Accounts Receivable processing manual and reference materials.
- Ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance with all assigned areas and other audit requirements.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required.