The Mentor Network Direct Support Professional in Owatonna, Minnesota
Direct Support Professional Primary Location: United States-MN-MNOwatonna Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Woodvale
A job with purpose! REM Woodvale in Owatonna, Minnesota currently has positions available where morning, evening and weekend shifts are available.
We are looking for compassionate individuals who want to make a difference in their community. We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential.
REM Woodvale is a great place to gain experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Pre-Med, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology, Criminal Justice, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Mental Health.
Since we support programs on a 24/7 basis, we have many shifts and schedules available :
- Part-time or Full-time available
- Early mornings, evenings and weekends open
This position provides services to people with a broad array of ages and disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational activities together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible