The Mentor Network Fill in Driver in Oconto, Wisconsin
Fill in Driver Primary Location: United States-WI-WIOconto Function: Maintenance/Housekeeping/Food Services REM Wisconsin II Description
Oconto County, Wisconsin
REM Wisconsin is seeking ahighly motivated, self-starter to serve as a Driver to assist in providing safe and reliable transportation. The Driver will provide transportation ofindividuals to and from Day Services.
As a partner withThe MENTOR Network, REM Wisconsin is committed to providing community-basedresidential, supported living and day services throughout Wisconsin. Adults with intellectual and developmentaldisabilities, brain injuries, physical disabilities, persistent mental illness,and complex medical conditions benefit from mission-driven programs designed tomeet their unique needs.
- Responsiblefor refueling company vehicle, oil changes, upkeep, maintenance, and cleanliness.
- KeepRecord of trips and /or behavioral concerns of passengers. Maintain propervehicle documentation to include registration, vehicle inspection, insurance,etc.
- Workscheduled hours, arrive for work on time.
- Attendany trainings as necessary
- Befamiliar with passengers and their support needs. May assist passengers withmobility issues in and out of vehicle. Will utilize behavioral supports as theyneeded.
- Maintainconfidentiality, respect the rights of the person being served
- Maintainhealthy and professional relations ships with passengers, staff members,supervisors, families, and other agencies.
- Mayperform other duties when not driving, such as custodial and maintenance tasks.