The Mentor Network Intellectual Disability Caregiver in North Saint Paul, Minnesota
Intellectual Disability Caregiver Primary Location: United States-MN-MNWhite Bear Lake Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Ramsey
White Bear Lake MN Mental Health Caregiver REM Ramsey
REM Ramsey Walk In Wednesday Job Interviews!
We have Hiring Managers on site Wednesdays 8am – 3pm in our St. Paul Regional Office (2586 7thAvenue East, Suite 201, North St. Paul). Walk in to learn more about the DSP role, interview with our managers, and walk out with a new, rewarding job - contingent on successful background checks!
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Apply at REM Ramsey! We support adultswith a wide range of abilities and disabilities to lead self-directed lives.
We have full-time and part-time positionsavailable in the White Bear Lake area. Joinour extraordinary team today!
As aCaregiver/Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will work with individualswith a range of challenges including intellectual and developmentaldisabilities, severe and persistent mental health, and individuals withmedically complex challenges.
We offerresidential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual,including assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation andplanning; medication administration; and personal cares. DSP’s may also facilitatecommunity involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in their communityor providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSP’ssupport therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership to encourageindividuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the quality of lifefor those we support.
REM Ramsey Offers:
- Flexible, consistent schedules. Full and Part time schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next