The Mentor Network Program Services Clinical Coordinator in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Program Services Clinical Coordinator Primary Location: United States-NJ-NJMt. Laurel Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management New Jersey MENTOR
The Program Services Clinical Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the development and implementation of services, case management, and/or treatments provided to clients, including oversees all services provided to individuals and their families, monitors quality of care delivered, ensures compliance with contractual terms, and monitors corporate and regulatory program compliance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
• Assesses referred clients and coordinates the development of a service plan in conjunction with a treatment team and funding source in accordance with Corporate, contractual, and regulatory standards.
o Coordinates and evaluates the service plan implementation
o Ensures all necessary and routine medical and dental appointments are scheduled and completed
• Coordinates the development, review, and revision of programs and behavior intervention plans.
o Provides, monitors, and assures that comprehensive support services and oversight are provided on an on-going basis
Schedules and/or provides opportunities with, or assists in providing resources for Mentors to schedule and/or provide opportunities, for quality training, recreation and leisure activities with consideration for choice, preference and age-appropriateness.
• Maintains current and complete client reporting records in accordance with Corporate and regulatory standards.
o Assists with all legal, licensing, regulatory and certification activities as needed.
o May include the Mentor reporting records in some instances
• Depending on individual programs, may coordinate appropriate training and development for staff, as well as maintaining staff schedules.
o Assists with pre-service and in-service training to staff.
o May assist in Mentor training, planning and development.
• May maintain current records for all independent contractors on caseload including training, monthly and annual mentor contract compliance forms, respite and support plans, and tracking of respite support work.
• May secure individual Mentor contracts, complete annual contract reviews for Mentors, and provide timely information as to any changes in client status and status of Mentor homes to management.
• May be responsible for managing and responding to calls after normal business hours of assigned clients.
• Performs other related duties and activities as required.