The Mentor Network Foster Care Case Manager in Mobile, Alabama
Foster Care Case Manager Primary Location: United States-AL-ALMobile Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management Alabama MENTOR Description
Every person needs the support ofothers, but we look for very special people to support children withemotional, behavioral or medical complexities. As a Foster Care CaseManager (Program Services Clinical Coordionator) with AlabamaMENTOR you’ll be one of those special people.
Serving as a Foster CareCase Manager , you can have an amazing impact in the quality of services forthe children and families we support. Work with children and their fosterparents while making weekly visits to their home. Oversee all servicesprovided to individuals and their families, monitor quality of care delivered,and ensure compliance with state regulations. Be part of a strong team ofsocial workers and clinicians in this innovative community based model.
Foster Care Case Managers are a critical link to the community for those who weserve, as well as serving as a ridge between our direct care and clinical staffto ensure the seamless delivery of services to the individuals we support.
We are looking for a dynamic andpassionate person who is a strong advocate for children and who is committed toassisting with the challenges of adjusting to foster homes while working on apermanent placement plan. Our Foster Care Case Managers roleprovides a fantastic opportunity to serve families and to continue a careerpath in Social and Human Services.
Specific tasks include:
- Coordinate the development and implementation of services and treatments to the individuals we serve
- Partner with foster parents and other internal resources to support transition needs for children in homes
- As part of the treatment team, collaborate with many other professionals (Schools Administrators, Funding Sources, Therapists, Guardians, Parents)
- Attend weekly supervision meetings with Program Director to address questions, gain support, troubleshoot client needs; attend weekly staff meetings to discuss program needs.
- Serve in rotation (with Supervisor back-up) for After Hours Emergency On Call response
- Make weekly visits to foster parents and children in their home
What we offer you
- A chance to make a difference in children's lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay; mileage reimbursement
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next