The Mentor Network Facilitator in Mission Hills, California
Facilitator Primary Location: CA-CAMission Hills-10200 Sepulveda Blvd Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management California MENTOR
Everybodyneeds a job but only extraordinary people work here. CA Mentor Family Support Services providesintensive coordination and family support (known as Wraparound) to youth whohave been or are at-risk of being referred to an out-of-home placement.
Asthe Facilitator for CaliforniaMENTOR Family Support Services, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. Weseek a passionate leader who can successfully facilitate and manage Child andFamily Team meetings for all Wraparound clients to ensure continuity of care.They will also be responsible for serving as the primary point of contact orthe single fixed point of contact for all key stakeholders (e.g. clients,families, service providers & community members) to ensure consistentfeedback on service delivery. Bring your creative ideas and your passion forsuccess; we’ll train you on the rest.
Doyou have leadership experience working with people with intellectual anddevelopmental disabilities and looking for a meaningful change in your worklife? Leverage your skills withCalifornia MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growingteam today!
- TheFacilitator will be designated as the leader of the Individual Child and FamilyTeam and is responsible for the following duties: (1) convening the team andensuring continuity of care and that all identified services are provided; (2)ensuring the application of family-centered practice by the whole team; (3)serving as the contact point for child (ren), families, service providers andthe family and service providers.
- Actsas the Single Fixed Point of Responsibility and is responsible for coordinationand approving Wraparound services to all assigned clients.
- Willassist the Program Manager in the site’s quality assurance activitiesincluding: case record reviews for completeness, consistency, and quality work.
- Participatesin various meetings including, but not limited to staff meetings, committeemeetings, taskforce meetings, and child and family team meetings.
- Performsany other appropriate duties assigned by the Program Manager.
- Completesall billing in a timely manner.
- Assistsin intake meetings with families to identify strengths, underlying needs andinformal supports
- Participatesin the Child and Family Team meeting to facilitate the planning, coordination,and implementation of the client’s Child and Family Care Plans.
- AssistChild and Family Team in developing vision, mission, conflict management anddecision making.
- Maintainsand updates necessary documentation including initial assessments, progressnotes, coordination plans, and coordinated service plans of assigned clients.
- Attendsa minimum of 12 hours of continuing education related to advanced or new skillacquisition annually.
- Completesall documentation within the standards of the Department of Mental Health andMedi-CAL in a timely manner.
- Assistsfamily and team in developing comprehensive Plan of Care and safety crisisplans which reflects team input and progress.
- Providesupdates regarding client status and progress consistently to Program Manager.
- Attendsand facilitates Plan of Care Reviews held with ISC members.
- Drivingis a required aspect of the job (for example: must drive to multiple fieldsites and Child Family Team meeting locations typically held in family homes.).
- Regularattendance required
- Otherduties as needed.
- Overtime,holiday, or weekend work may be required.
- 24/7on call availability on a rotating basis.