The Mentor Network Caregiver in Maplewood, Minnesota
Caregiver Primary Location: United States-MN-MNNorth Saint Paul Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Ramsey
North St Paul MN Direct Support Professional Caregiver REM Ramsey
REM Ramsey Walk In Wednesday Job Interviews Beginning October 4!
We have Hiring Managers on site Wednesdays 8am – 3pm in our St. Paul Regional Office (2586 7thAvenue East, Suite 201, North St. Paul). Walk in to learn more about the DSP role, interview with our managers, and walk out with a new, rewarding job - contingent on successful background checks!
REM Ramsey is looking for compassionate individuals wanting to make a difference in their community. Come join our team of dedicated Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals today!
We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential in North Saint Paul, Minnesota and surrounding areas.
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Advancement Opportunities
- Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) for Full-time Employees
- Paid Holiday’s and PTO for Full-time Employees
- Rewarding Work