The Mentor Network Program Supervisor HSI in Mankato, Minnesota
Program Supervisor HSI Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMankato Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management Habilitative Services, Inc. Description
Lookingto take your Caregiving experience to the next career step?
TheProgram Supervisor role is a great way to gain supervisory experience whilestill being connected to those we serve.
Take your human services career to thenext level with Habilitative Services,Inc ! If you are a natural leader looking for a longer-term managementtrack in Human Services, we want to hear from you for this Program Supervisor opportunity.
The Program Supervisor isresponsible to lead services within a designated service or program to ensurethat all of the individuals we serve are supported with dignity and respect.Program Supervisors also are responsible to ensure staff schedules aremaintained to meet service plans to properly assist and support in social,behavioral, and health care needs in all areas of daily living. The PSalso acts as a “go to” person for that program, serving as a mentor to otheremployees, promoting teamwork, and identifying any training needs.
In addition to coordinating theactivities of the employees within that program, the Program Supervisordelivers direct care services to individuals on an ongoing basis.
- Under the supervision of the Program Director, oversee the day-to-day operation of the program
- Lead services within a designated service or program
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Direct Support Professionals
- Supervise daily activities of Direct Support Professionals
- Coordinate the activities for, and maintain schedules of, the employees of the program
- Provide direct care and support to assigned individuals
- Provide input and feedback in hiring, disciplinary, and firing decisions
- Responsible for ensuring that onboarding, orientation and ongoing training is delivered