The Mentor Network Direct Support Professional with Administrative Responsibilities HSI in Mankato, Minnesota
Direct Support Professional with Administrative Responsibilities HSI Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMankato Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) Habilitative Services, Inc.
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Apply at Habilitative Services, Inc. We support adults with a wide range of abilities and disabilities to lead self-directed lives.
HSI in Mankato is currently seeking a full time Direct Support Professional. Along with this position comes additional administrative responsibilities.
Join the HSI team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will work with individuals with a range of challenges including intellectual and developmental disabilities, severe and persistent mental health, and individuals with medically complex challenges.
We offer residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual, including assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal cares. DSPs may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in their community or providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSPs support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership to encourage individuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the quality of life for those we support.
- Flexible, consistent schedules.
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next