The Mentor Network Caregiver in Mankato, Minnesota
Caregiver Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMankato Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Heartland
Are you lookingfor a rewarding career? Apply at REMHeartland today! We support adults with a wide range of abilities anddisabilities to lead self-directed lives.
We havefull and part time positions available in the Mankato area. Join our extraordinary team today!
As aCaregiver/Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will work with individualswith a range of challenges including intellectual and developmentaldisabilities, severe and persistent mental health, and individuals with medicallycomplex challenges.
We offerresidential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual,including assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation andplanning; medication administration; and personal cares. DSP’s may also facilitatecommunity involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in their communityor providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSP’ssupport therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership to encourageindividuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the quality of lifefor those we support.
REM Heartland Offers:
- Flexible, consistent schedules. Full and Part time schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next