The Mentor Network Program Services Coordinator in Long Beach, California
Program Services Coordinator Primary Location: CA-CALong Beach-4555 N Bellflower Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management California MENTOR
Coordinates the development and implementation of services/treatments provided to clients/consumers. Oversees all services provided to individuals and their families, monitors quality of care delivered, ensures mentors comply with contractual terms, and monitors corporate and regulatory program compliance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this jobsuccessfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform eachessential function listed below.
- Assessesreferred clients and coordinates the development of a service plan inconjunction with a treatment team and funding source in accordance withcorporate, contractual and regulatory standards. Coordinates and evaluates planimplementation.
- Coordinatesthe development, review and revision of programs and behavior interventionplans. Provides, monitors and assures that comprehensive support services andoversight are provided on an on-going basis
- Schedulesand/or provides opportunities for quality training, recreation and leisureactivities with consideration for choice, preference and age-appropriateness.
- Maintainscurrent and complete client and staff reporting records (in some instancesMentor records) in accordance with Mentor and regulatory standards. Assistswith all legal, licensing, regulatory and certification activities as needed.
- Assistswith pre-service and in-service training to staff. May assist in mentortraining, planning and development.
- Maintainscurrent and complete client records and reports in accordance with corporateand regulatory standards.
- Coordinatesappropriate training and development for personnel, as well as maintainingstaff schedules.
- May secure individual Mentorcontracts, complete annual contract reviews for Mentors, and provide timelyinformation as to any changes in client status and status of Mentor homes tomanagement.
- Maymaintain current records for all independent contractors on caseload includingtraining, monthly and annual mentor contract compliance forms, respite andsupport plans, and tracking of respite support work.
- Performs other related dutiesand activities as required.