The Mentor Network Registered Nurse (RN) NIGHT SHIFT in Littleton, Colorado
Registered Nurse (RN)NIGHT SHIFT Primary Location: CO-COLittleton-5945 S Wright St Function: Clinical CareMeridian
Registered Nurse, RN, Night Shift, Littleton, CO
Bring your Nursing experience toour growing, mission-driven organization!
Come join our amazing team of Registered Nurses supportingindividuals with brain and spinal cord injuries andother catastrophic injuries and illnesses. Make a difference every day as a patient advocateprovidingprescribed nursing services, training and supportsto address the medical and psychiatric needs of individuals with Acquired BrainInjury and other catastrophic injuries. We provide a balance of service and support – combining personal choice,flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, familyinvolvement and stability.
We arelooking for a dynamic, RN for the Littleton CareMeridian location.
This is a36 bed facility, in a residential setting helping our residents with medicalcomplex injuries and illnesses succeed in their rehabilitation.
For CareMeridianand The MENTOR Network the RN is critical to our success and exemplifies thewonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
If you are looking to be a part of a team that cares about who they are andwhat they do to support our residents, and compassion is a key to your successthen we are looking for you!
The RNrole is a terrific role to continue your career path in Social and HumanServices with a myriad of career options to move up in the organization.
Provide clinical care to addressthe medical needs of the individuals we serve
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served, ensure quality services provided
Provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services
Administer medications and provide documentation according to established guidelines
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes of condition
Ensure physicians’ orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
Serve as liaison and advocatewith other medical and professional service providers.
- Provide technical assistance, medical oversight andtraining of program staff to ensure the effective implementation of all relatedservices
- Provide input regarding health care services to be included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- Accompany individuals to medical visits in medical emergencies
- Actively attend and participate in team meetings as required
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and respect in all you do