The Mentor Network Mental Health Caregiver in Little Falls, Minnesota
Mental Health Caregiver Primary Location: United States-MN-MNLittle Falls Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Central Lakes
Little Falls, MN, REM Central Lakes. Make an impact in others' lives while earning income that fits with your school or work commitments.We have part-time, evening and weekend shifts available.
Join our awesome team of dedicated Caregivers supporting Adults with Mental Health challenges in Group Home settings.
REM Central Lakes is committed to assisting individuals and staff reach their full potential. We have multiple opportunities available within a broad spectrum of community supportive living homes.
This position provides services to Adults with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
Since we support programs on a 24/7 basis, we have many shifts and schedules available:
- Full-time or part-time
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnights