The Mentor Network Social Worker-SIGN ON BONUS $1500 in Lanham, Maryland
Social Worker-SIGN ON BONUS $1500 Primary Location: MD-MDLanham-4200 Forbes Blvd Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management MENTOR Maryland
MENTOR Maryland is looking for an individual who is caring and committed to young children's wellbeing.
MENTOR Maryland, Lanham Children’s Services is currently seeking a Program Services Clinical Coordinator
for our Therapeutic Foster Care Program serving children ages 0-21 who have experienced significant trauma and are cared for in a community based foster home setting.
Serving as a Program Services Clinical Coordinator, you can have an amazing impact in the quality of services for the children and families we support.Work with children and their Intensive Foster parents while making weekly visits to their home. Oversee all services provided to individuals and their families, monitor quality of care delivered, and ensure compliance with state regulations.Be part of a strong team of social workers and clinicians in this innovative community based model.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate person who is a strong advocate for children and who is committed to assisting with the challenges of adjusting to foster homes while working on a permanent placement plan. OurProgram Coordinator roles provide a fantastic opportunity to serve families and to continue a career path in Social and Human Services.
Specific tasks include:
- Provides case management and counseling services to a client caseload assigned by the Program Manager
- Assesses referred clients and leads development of service plan in conjunction with treatment team and funding sources in accordance with corporate, contractual, and regulatory standards
- Creates, coordinates and evaluates service plans through partnerships with stakeholders based on assessed client needs
- Provides pre-service introduction and in-service continuing education to mentors as appropriate per regulatory requirements
- Provides ongoing monitoring and consultation to mentors regarding work with clients and implementation of service plan. Makes mentor and family home visits and conducts mentor group meetings as required
- Maintains current and complete client and reporting records in accordance with corporate and regulatory standards
- Assists with all legal, licensing, regulatory and certification activities as needed
- Assists with emergency coverage and crisis intervention support for all clients as needed
- Participates in rotational on-call system
- Participates in all activities designed to enhance and build an active network of mentors
- Performs other related duties and activities as required
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in children’s lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay; mileage reimbursement
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Careerdevelopment and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
***$1500 sign on bonus***