The Mentor Network Direct Support Professional in Keizer, Oregon
Direct Support Professional Primary Location: United States-OR-ORKeizer Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) MENTOR OregonMENTOR Oregon supports adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities through a range of individualized programs across the state. MENTOR Oregon is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.Description
MENTOR Oregon is seeking Direct Support Professional s to provide assistance to adults with disabilities in a community-based setting.
DSPs provide assistance with daily activities such as:
- medication administration;
- personal care.
- program support including studio art; computer assistance; gardening;
- facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals
- on outings in the community
- providing transportation to work or other activities.
- We seek passionate members of the community to help make a positive impact in the lives of the individuals we serve by assisting our clients in connecting to the communities they call home through outings, activities and volunteer opportunities. If you are seeking a rewarding, life-changing role, check out these fulfilling job opportunities.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Direct Support Professional (Caregiver) for our Vocational Day Program in Keizer. Program hours are Monday-Friday 8AM-6PM.
Payrate: $11.50 per/hr.
If you are passionate about working with individuals with disabilities, apply today!