The Mentor Network Direct Support Professional in Hillsboro, Oregon
Direct Support Professional Primary Location: United States-OR-ORHillsboro Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) MENTOR Oregon Description
MENTOR Oregon is seeking full-time Direct Support Professionals to provide assistance to adults with disabilities in a community-based setting.
DSPs provide assistance with daily activities such as:
- medication administration;
- personal care.
- program support including studio art; computer assistance; gardening;
- facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals
- on outings in the community
- providing transportation to work or other activities.
- We seek passionate members of the community to help make a positive impact in the lives of the individuals we serve by assisting our clients in connecting to the communities they call home through outings, activities and volunteer opportunities. If you are seeking a rewarding, life-changing role, check out these fulfilling job opportunities.
We are currently looking for Full-Time Direct Care staff (Caregiver) to work Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM at our Hillsboro Vocational Day Program.
If you are passionate about working with individuals with disabilities, apply today!