The Mentor Network Mental Health Caregiver in Golden Valley, Minnesota
Mental Health Caregiver Primary Location: United States-MN-MNGolden Valley Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Hennepin Description
A job with purpose! Golden Valley, Minnesota currentlyhas positions available where day, evening and weekend shifts areavailable.
REM Hennepin is a great place togain experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing,Pre-Med, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology,Criminal Justice, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Mental Health.
Since we support programs on a 24/7basis, we have many shifts and schedules available :
- Full-time and part-time available
- Early mornings, evenings and weekends open
This position provides services topeople with a broad array of ages and disabilities, whether that be behavioral,physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living,similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, suchas:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational activities together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible