The Mentor Network Program Records Coordinator in Fresno, California
Program Records Coordinator Primary Location: United States-CA-CAFresno Function: Office and Administrative Support California Mentor Family Home Agency
_ Everybody needs a jobbut only extraordinary people work here. _ Our team is fun,creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of thepeople we serve.The heart of what we dois support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of allages.
As a Program Records Coordinator for CaliforniaMENTOR Supported Living Services, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people.We seeka ProgramRecords Coordinator to compile, verify, type and file client records. This individual will respond to requests for medical recordsand perform other assigned clerical duties. The Program RecordsCoordinator will operate a computer to enter and retrieve client data. Bring your creative ideasand your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Do you have experience maintaining client records and lookingfor a meaningful change in your work life?Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact inpeople’s lives.Join our dedicated,dynamic and fast growing team today!
* Job Responsibilities: *
- Maintains files and client records in a timely manner by updating andfiling client data upon receipt of information.
- Initiates records for new clients and creates computer index. Preparesfile labels and maintains and audits filing sequence.
- Assists in copying and distribution of record information per policy.Sends and receives information via facsimile machine.
- Operates computer to enter and retrieve client data.
- Maintains forms supply, including packet preparation.
- Reviews clinical documentation prepared by program staff to ensure thattimecard and clinical documentation coincide. Ensures accuracy of all data.Provides appropriate and timely follow-up and tracking as needed.
- Forwards appropriate documents and information to other program staffupon request.
- Keeps supervisor informed of problems or issues.
- Assists individuals on the phone daily and provide assistance whenindividuals are in the office.
- Provide transportation to individuals receiving services when needed.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.