The Mentor Network Program Director in Fresno, California
Program Director Primary Location: CA-CAFresno-2540 W Shaw Ln Function: Management Loyd's Liberty Homes
Everybodyneeds a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated tomaking a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support peoplewith Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As a Program Director with Loyd’s Liberty Homes, a partner of California MENTOR, you'll be one of those extraordinary people. We seek a passionate leader who can successfully direct program staff to provide high quality services to individuals we support. In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations with the support of your Area Director, Quality Assurance and Human Resources team.
Do you have leadership experience working with people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities? Are you looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact on other's lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Develop and maintain quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs
- Manage the day-to-day operations in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Interview and select talented staff. Lead, develop and inspire team, provide on-going performance coaching
- Write and implement Individual Service Plans (ISP); ensure on-going communication with team
- Financial responsibility in the following areas: operational budget, time-keeping and billing for services provided
- Build and maintain relationships with families, Regional Centers, and regulatory agencies
- Prepare incident reports for both internal and external agencies; available on-call after hours evenings and weekends
If you haveleadership experience and a passion for those we serve, we want to hear fromyou!