The Mentor Network Foster Parent Recruiter - (LBSW or LGSW) in Florence, Alabama
Foster Parent Recruiter - (LBSW or LGSW) Primary Location: AL-ALFlorence-110 S Poplar St Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management Alabama MENTOR
Every person needs the support ofothers, but we look for very special people to support children with emotional,behavioral or medical complexities. As a Mentor (Foster Parent) Recruiter with
Alabama MENTOR you’ll be one of thosespecial people.
Alabama MENTOR is seeking a MentorRecruiter in the Montgomery/Auburn area of Alabama area tobuild and enhance an active network of Mentors through the strategicrecruitment and selection of qualified Mentors. This position will develop andimplement recruiting and retention tracking tools and strategies, and measuresuccess of campaign effectiveness, creating and designing new campaigns asneeded to continuously attract new Mentors. The primary focus of the positionis recruitment.
The Recruiter’s primary role is tobuild and enhance an active network of Mentor Foster Parents through therecruitment and selection of qualified Mentors. The Recruiter will develop andimplement a Marketing and Advertising strategy, will conduct initial approval activitiesand Skill Development with potential foster parents. To perform this jobsuccessfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform eachessential function listed below.
- Exercises initiative, discretion and independent judgment in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Daily local/regional travel required
- Must develop and continually update marketing plan for recruiting area
- Excellent communication skills
Excellent multi-tasking skills
Create and execute aggressive marketing plan to increase pool of viable Mentor(Foster Parent) applicants to meet monthly/annual recruitment targets
- Represents the company at events to recruit Mentors(Foster Parents) and holds informational meetings
- Records and maintains the statistics necessary to measure the effectiveness of various recruitment efforts
- Assists the Program Director and Intake worker in “client match” meetings for new Mentor homes
- Responsible for the coordination of initial skill development of Mentors (Pre-service)
- Reviews and obtains all contractual paperwork with applicant families
- Develops and maintains professional alliances andrelationships that will serve to help recruiting