The Mentor Network Program Director, IDD Services-CA in Eureka, California
Program Director, IDD Services-CA Primary Location: CA-CAEureka-317 Third St Function: Management California MENTOR
Our team is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is creative and dedicated to making a difference in other's lives. As a Program Director with Supported Living Services, a partner of California MENTOR, you'll be one of those extraordinary people.
We seek a passionate leader who can successfully direct program staff to provide high quality services to individuals we support. In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations with the support of your Area Director, Quality Assurance and Human Resources team. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we'll train you on the rest.
Do you have leadership experience working with people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities? Are you looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact on other's lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Develop and maintain quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs
- Manage the day-to-day operations in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Interview and select talented staff.Lead, develop and inspire team, provide on-going performance coaching
- Write and implement Individual Service Plans (ISP); ensure on-going communication with team
- Financial responsibility in the following areas: operational budget, time-keeping and billing for services provided
- Build and maintain relationships with families, Regional Centers, and regulatory agencies
- Prepare incident reports for both internal and external agencies; available on-call after hours evenings and weekends
- This is a full-time position located in Eureka CA
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve, we want to hear from you!