The Mentor Network Caregiver in Elbow Lake, Minnesota
Caregiver Primary Location: United States-MN-MNElbow Lake Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Central Lakes
Make an impact in others' lives while earning an income that fits with your school or work commitments.We have evening, overnight and weekend shifts available in Elbow Lake, Minnesota.
Join our awesome team of dedicated Direct Support Professionals supporting Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in Group Home settings.
This position provides services to Adults with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health(brain injury or developmental) through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible