The Mentor Network Caregiver Adult with Disabilities in Elbow Lake, Minnesota
Caregiver Adult with Disabilities Primary Location: United States-MN-MNElbow Lake Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Central Lakes
Elbow Lake, Minnesota - Make an impact in others' lives while earning income that fits with your school or work commitments.We have evening, overnight, and weekend shifts available
Join our awesome team of dedicated Direct Support Professionals supporting Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in Group Home settings.
REM Central Lakes is committed to assisting individuals and staff reach their full potential. We have multiple opportunities available in community supportive living homes in the Elbow Lake area.
Current schedules available are in the afternoon and evening hours. There is opportunities to pick up shifts in the future.
This position provides services to Adults with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health(brain injury or developmental) through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
Since we support programs on a 24/7 basis, we have many shifts and schedules available:
- Full-time or part-time
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnights - we have particular needs for staff for our evening and overnight shifts.