The Mentor Network Evening Caregiver in Edina, Minnesota
Evening Caregiver Primary Location: United States-MN-MNEdina Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Hennepin Description
LOOKING TOJUMP START YOUR CAREER WITH A FLEXIBLE JOB OPPORTUNITY THAT WILLACCOMMODATE YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE?
Joinour team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today!
REM Hennepin is a great place togain experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing,Pre-Med, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology,Criminal Justice, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Mental Health.
Since we support programs on a 24/7 basis, we have many shifts and schedulesavailable:
- Full-time or part-time
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends and overnights
This position provides services topeople with a broad array of ages and disabilities, whether that be behavioral,physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living,similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, suchas:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible