The Mentor Network Direct Support Professional in Crystal, Minnesota
Direct Support Professional Primary Location: United States-MN-MNCrystal Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Hennepin
REM Hennepin,Crystal MN.
LOOKING FOR A FLEXIBLE JOB OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE?
REM Minnesota is a great place to gain experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology, Criminal Justice, or Mental Health.
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you! Join our team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today!
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
REM Minnesota offers:
- Flexible, consistent schedules. Fulland Part time schedules available
- Arewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-orientedenvironment, casual dress, employee events
- Achance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitivepay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paidtraining; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- Adynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
By joining the REM Minnesota team as a Caregiver/DirectSupport Professional (DSP), you will work with individuals with a range ofchallenges including intellectual and developmental disabilities, severe andpersistent mental health, children's behavioral health and individuals withmedically complex challenges. You will work to restore and retain basic healthfunctioning, independent living and community skills.
We offer residential services with supports tailored to theneeds of each individual, including assistance with daily activities such asmeal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal cares.DSPs may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals onoutings in their community or providing transportation to work or otheractivities. In addition, DSPs support therapeutic and behavioral plans inpartnership with clinical staff to encourage individuals to be as independentas possible and enhance the quality of life for those we support.