The Mentor Network Mentor Recruiter in Broomall, Pennsylvania
Mentor Recruiter Primary Location: PA-PABroomall-450 Parkway Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management Pennsylvania MENTOR
PA Mentor is seeking a Mentor Recruiter tobuild and enhance an active network of Mentor Foster Parents through therecruitment and selection of qualified Mentors. The Mentor Recruiter willdevelop and implement a Marketing and Advertising strategy, will conduct HomeStudy Evaluations, Psychosocial Interviews and Skill Development.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Creates and executes aggressive marketing plans to increase pool of viable Mentor(Foster Parent) applicants to meet monthly/annual recruitment targets
- Represents the company at events to recruit Mentors(Foster Parents) and holds informational meetings
- Completes the home study process including the Psychosocial Interview and produces written assessment of applicant families
- Records and maintains the statistics necessary to measure the effectiveness of various recruitment efforts
- Assists the Program Director and Intake worker in “client match” meetings for new Mentor homes
- Responsible for the coordination of initial skill development of Mentors (Pre-service)
- Reviews and obtains all contractual paperwork with applicant families
- Develops and maintains professional alliances and relationships that will serve to help recruiting efforts
To perform this jobsuccessfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform eachessential function listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Pennsylvania MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network,a national network of local human services providers offering quality,community-based services to adults and children with intellectual anddevelopmental disabilities, and to youth with emotional, behavioral andmedically complex challenges as well as their families. Withopportunities from coast to coast, when you join Pennsylvania MENTOR and TheMENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide qualityof life enhancing services to individuals across the country.