The Mentor Network Caregiver in Brainerd, Minnesota
Caregiver Primary Location: United States-MN-MNBrainerd Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Central Lakes
LOOKING FOR A FLEXIBLE JOB OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL ACCOMMODATEYOUR BUSY SCHEDULE?
REM Central Lakes is a great placeto gain experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing,Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology, CriminalJustice, or Mental Health.
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this or it sounds like thetype of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you! Join our team as a Caregiver/Direct SupportProfessional today!
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
REMCentral Lakes Offers:
- Flexible, consistent schedules. Full and Part time schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
By joining the REM Minnesota team asa Caregiver/Direct Support Professional, you will work with individuals with arange of challenges including intellectual and developmental disabilities,severe and persistent mental health, children's behavioral health andindividuals with medically complex challenges. You will work to restore andretain basic health functioning, independent living and community skills.
We offer residential services withsupports tailored to the needs of each individual, including assistance withdaily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medicationadministration; and personal cares. DSP’s may also facilitate communityinvolvement by accompanying individuals on outings in their community orproviding transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSP’ssupport therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff toencourage individuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the qualityof life for those we support.