The Mentor Network Regional Director in Bemidji, Minnesota
Regional Director Primary Location: United States-MN-MNBemidji Function: Management REM North Star Description
Regional Director opening in Bemidji, Minnesota!!!
High impact opportunity to manage operations in the REM North Starregion of the state. As the Regional Director, you serve as the Business Leader for the region, providing direction and leadership for a team of professionals and other staff who support the children and adults we serve with developmental disabilities, mental illness and brain injuries, aligning with the state business goals and objectives. Ensure quality services to individuals served and meet compliance with applicable state and federal standards
REM North Star is about helping people. We serve people with in community-based living designed to fit each individual's needs and preferences. If you are looking to bring your human services excellence and management experience to a dynamic, growing organization, consider joining our team.
Oversee the delivery of quality services and daily operations for the REM North Star area. The Regional Directoris responsible fordirection and supervision of all services provided in the northwestcorner of the state including Cass, Hubbard, Becker, Clay, Polk, Norman,Mahnomen, Clearwater, Beltrami, Itasca, Koochiching, and PenningtonCounties. Provide oversight of fiscal management, staff development, and quality assurance.
- Ensure the individuals we serve are cared for with the utmost quality and attention.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all funding sources, regulatory bodies, and inter-agency liaisons and families of those we serve.
- Plan, implement, and maintain all aspects of business and program development.
- Review and recommend policies and procedures to enhance program efficiency, and use technical and analytical tools to measure performance and productivity.
- Oversee authorizations for services; liaise with Finance/Billing and other operating units.
- Team with Human Resources and Quality Assurance to provide all operations staff with proper training.
- Oversee the recruitment and development of all professional staff and independent contractors. Manage staff professional development.
- Hire and supervise program staff, evaluate programs and staff performance for quality assurance and utilization.
- Oversee clinical and crisis management, service delivery, and compliance with all regulatory, contractual, corporate and legal requirements.
- Manage public relations and marketing activities to support continued growth, development of the program.
- Assist with marketing development of new business and projecting revenue and monitoring monthly expenses.
- Ensure that all records are accurate, up-to-date, and are in compliance with legal and corporate requirements.