The Mentor Network Program Services Coordinator in Bakersfield, California
Program Services Coordinator Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management California Mentor Family Home Agency
_ Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. _ Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As a Program Services Coordinator with Family Home Agency, a partner of California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports individuals we serve in residential settings. We seek a passionate Case Manager who can successfully implement and monitor individual service plans. In this role you will provide case management services for the individuals we serve with the support of your Program Director. Provide support and oversight to the foster home provider (Mentor). Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Do you have experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Assist in the development of quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs
- Conducts home visits bases on individual need and completes progress notes
- Completes quarterly individual support plan updates
- Identifies needed changes and emergent needs on an ongoing basis
- Plans and coordinates the delivery of services to achieve program, organization and consumer outcomes
- Oversees the implementation of the Individual Service Plan (ISP); ensures on-going communication with planning team
- Builds and maintains relationships with families and Regional Centers
- Works with Program Director to oversee and provide consumer care and supervision, as needed
- Provide on call coverage for caseload and participates in rotational emergency coverage and crisis intervention support