The Mentor Network Part Time Group Home LPT/LVN in Bakersfield, California
Part Time Group Home LPT/LVN Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield Function: Clinical California MENTOR
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As a Licens ed Psychiatric Technicians (LPT) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports individuals we serve in a Community Care Facility. We seek a passionate individual who can provide clinical care to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities. In this role you will utilize your license to carry out each individual’s health care plan while providing direct care with the support of a Registered Nurse and Program Director.
Do you have nursing experience and are looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your education and skill set with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Provides technical assistance and training to staff to ensure the effective implementation of medically related services
- Administers medications and provides documentation according to established guidelines
- Provides input regarding health care services to be included in each individual’s service plan
- Monitors and ensures physicians orders are performed as prescribed
- Accompanies individuals to routine and emergency medical visits
- Responsible for following nursing care plans according to program requirements
- Provide duties as a Direct Support Professional as needed
Pay: $20.00 per hour
*Monday - Wednesday 7 am - 10 am
*Thursday - Saturday 7 am - 10 am
*Wednesday - Friday 3 pm - 11 pm
*Thursday - Saturday 11 pm - 7 am