The Mentor Network Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Temporary Full Time in Bakersfield, California
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Temporary Full Time Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield Function: Clinical California MENTOR
Everybody needs a jobbut only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making adifference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart ofwhat we do is support and serve people with Intellectual and DevelopmentalDisabilities of all ages.
As a Temporary Full Time LicensedVocational Nurse (LVN) with Chateau D' Bakersfield, you’ll be one ofthese extraordinary people. We are looking for candidates with someexperience working with individuals with developmental disabilities, mentalillness, or traumatic brain injuries. If you are not sure if yourexperience meets our requirements fill out an application - it may be a fit!
Shifts: Monday through Thursday from 8a to 4p
Pay: $20.00 per hour
What we require of you:
- Current CA License as a Vocational Nursein good standing
- Must be at least18 years of age
- One year or more of experienceworking with individuals with disabilities or closely comparable population preferred but not required
- Reliable transportation
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plans
- Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
- Full and Part time schedules available
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Paid training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With 28,000 employees serving 25,000 consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality-of-life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals.