The Mentor Network Area Director in Bakersfield, California
Area Director Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield Function: Management California MENTOR
Everybodyneeds a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated tomaking a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support peoplewith Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
Asan Area Director with CaliforniaMENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supportsProgram Directors and their operations in various service lines, which could includeresidential programs, family host homes, and/or center-based day programs. Weseek a passionate leader who has successfully directed program staff and hasthe ability to provide high quality services in multiple programs and servicelines. In this role you will lead Program Directors to develop and implementmeaningful supports for those we serve with the collaboration of your RegionalDirector, Quality Assurance and Human Resources team. Bring your creative ideasand your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Bring your creative ideasand your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Doyou have leadership experience working with people with intellectual anddevelopmental disabilities and you’re looking for a meaningful change in yourwork life? Leverage your skills withCalifornia MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growingteam today!
- Lead Program Directors to develop and maintain quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs
- Ensure day to day program operations are meaningful, engaging and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Lead, develop and inspire team providing on-going performance coaching
- Financial responsibility in the following areas: operational budget, analyze financial metrics, identify trends and implement corrective solutions
- Ensure high level of quality services in all programs
- Ability to identify areas of potential risk, quickly implement solutions and engage support teams as necessary
- Build and maintain effective relationships with families, Regional Centers, and regulatory agencies
- Ensure timely reporting to both internal and external agencies
- Performs Program Directorfunctions as needed