The Mentor Network Social Worker-Sign on Bonus $1500 in Arbutus, Maryland
Social Worker-Sign on Bonus $1500 Primary Location: MD-MDArbutus-1540 Caton Center Dr Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management MENTOR Maryland
Every person needs thesupport of others, but we look for very special people to support children withemotional, behavioral or medical complexities. As a ClinicalCoordinator with MENTOR Maryland you’ll be one of those specialpeople.
For MENTORMaryland and The MENTOR Network, a Clinical Coordinator is critical to oursuccess and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, theClinical Coordinator role is a fantastic role to continue your career path inSocial and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and acrossthe organization.
- Provides case management and counseling services to a client caseload assigned by the Program Director.
- Assesses referred clients and leads development of service plan in conjunction with treatment team and funding sources in accordance with corporate, contractual, and regulatory standards.
- Creates, coordinates and evaluates service plans through partnerships with stakeholders based on assessed client needs.
- Provides pre-service introduction and in-service continuing education to mentors as appropriate per regulatory requirements.
- Provides ongoing monitoring and consultation to mentors regarding work with clients and implementation of service plan. Makes mentor and family home visits and conducts mentor group meetings as required.
- Maintains current and complete client and reporting records in accordance with corporate and regulatory standards.
- Assists with all legal, licensing, regulatory and certification activities as needed.
- Assists with emergency coverage and crisis intervention support for all clients as needed.
- Participates in rotational on-call system.
- Participates in all activities designed to enhance and build an active network of mentors.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
What weoffer you:
- A chance to make a difference in children’s lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay; mileage reimbursement
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next