The Mentor Network Program Records Coordinator (Part-Time) in Arbutus, Maryland
Program Records Coordinator (Part-Time) Primary Location: MD-MDArbutus-1540 Caton Center Dr Function: Office and Administrative Support MENTOR Maryland Description
MD Program RecordsCoordinator job posting
Are youorganized, with strong clerical and computer skills? Looking for a career makinga difference in the lives of children and families?
We arecurrently seeking a PART TIME ProgramRecords Coordinator in our Baltimore office.
TheProgram Records Coordinator compiles, verifies, types, and files clientrecords.The PRC will respond to requests formedical records, delivers charts to assigned clinicians or Program Directorlevel staff by following established routing procedures and performother assigned clerical duties. The Program Records Coordinator will enterand retrieve client data from the medical records systems and maintains clientconfidence by keeping client records information confidential.
- Maintainsfiles and client records in a timely manner by updating and filing client dataupon receipt of information. This includes the paper and electronic chartingpieces.
- Initiatesrecords for new clients and creates computer index. Prepares file labels andmaintains and audits filing sequence.
- Assistsin copying and distribution of record information per policy. Sends andreceives information via facsimile machine.
- Operatescomputer to enter and retrieve client data.
- Maintainsforms supply, including packet preparation.
- Maintainand monitor data related to our evidence based model through computer software.
- Reviewsclinical documentation prepared by program staff to ensure that timecard andclinical documentation coincide. Ensures accuracy of all data. Providesappropriate and timely follow-up and tracking as needed.
- Forwardsappropriate documents and information to other program staff upon request.
- Keepssupervisor informed and communicates problems or issues.
- Performs other related duties and activitiesas required.